Your test admission ticket will be emailed to you by Feb. 27. If you registered but haven't received your admission ticket via email from us by noon of Feb. 27, please contact us right away. Please email email@example.com; or call 404-727-8186.
1. Please carefully review your personal information upon receipt of HSK Admission Ticket. Should you find inaccurate information, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-727-8186.
2. Photo ID IS REQUIRED before your admission to the test room. The photo ID you use on the day of the test must be the same as the one you have used for registration.
3. Bring pencils (No.2) and erasers for the HSK paper test.
4. You must arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time for your test.
5. Please keep your HSK Admission Ticket in a safe place because you will need this as a proof to pick up your HSK Certificate (Score Report)
6. To check your HSK scores online(www.chinesetesting.cn), please use the Admission Ticket Number(18 digits) displayed at the up right corner.
7. Please see Emory campus map for directions. Nearby parking lots and Modern Languages Building and routes are marked on the map.
8. On test day, if you cannot find the test location on campus, please contact Rong Cai at 404-210-0112 or Ling Wang at 404-791-6369; or Qiong Le at 678-780-1550.
The Confucius Institute in Atlanta offers HSK Written Tests on Sunday, March 19, 2017 on Emory campus. Please see below for time and locations. For campus map, please click here. Modern Languages Building and nearby parking lots are marked on the map. On campus parking is free over weekends.
|HSK Level||Date and Time||Location (Emory)|
|Level 1||Sunday 3/19 (40 min.) 1:00pm - 1:40pm||Modern Languages 201|
|Level 2||Sunday 3/19 (55 min.) 1:00pm - 1:55pm||Modern Languages 127|
|Level 3||Sunday 3/19 (90 min.) 1:00pm - 2:30pm||Modern Languages 330|
|Level 4||Sunday 3/19 (105 min.) 9:30am - 11:15pm||Modern Languages 127|
|Level 5||Sunday 3/19 (125 min.) 1:00pm - 3:05pm||Modern Languages 128|
|Level 6||Sunday 3/19 (140 min.) 9:30am - 11:50am||
Modern Languages 330