What you should know on test day
Please bring the following on the day of the test:
- Test Admission ticket
- Your ID (Must be identical with the one used for registration)
- Pencils (No.2) and erasers for the YCT paper test
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the test
- If you're not familiar with Emory campus, please leave yourself sufficient time to find the building.
- For a campus map, please download here. Nearby parking lots, Modern Languages Building, and routes are marked on the map.
- If you have trouble finding the test site, please contact: 404-210-0112; 678-780-1550.
- Campus parking is free on weekend. You can use Peavine visitor parking or other parking lots. See map.
Time and location of the test
Level I: 10:00am - 10:35am; Modern Languages 201
Level II: 10:00am - 10:50am; Modern Languages 127
Level III: 10:00am - 11:00am; Modern Languages 302
Level IV: 10:00am - 11:25am; Modern Languages 330